2011 recap, here comes 2012!
This year I started this blog, mainly to create an archive for myself but also to share the problems and even better solutions from the field. I liked to write the opinion articles as well. Also from a personal perspective it was a great year, I became CCEE and CCIA, RES Certificied Trainer and got a different role within the company. We started the DUCUG with 6 other great Citrix minded guys and the first event is on the 10th of February, I was able to attend both BriForum and Citrix Summit/Synergy and meet a lot of the great minds in the industry. My kids are doing great and my wife is just awesome being so supportive.
My top 5 blogs of this year:
- Citrix: XenDesktop 5 on Hyper-V
- RES Workspace Manager: Windows 7 Embedded, Citrix and log off local client
- Citrix: Citrix XenApp 6 and IMA Service won’t start
- Citrix: Images in PVS or MCS and some tips and tricks
- Bring/Buy your own (device).. Or Choose your own device
I want to thank everybody who helped me with this blog and it’s content. I hope to be writing a lot more the upcoming year so stay tuned for much more!
So to all of you: